What have we done so far, since we started the weather has been at its worst and at its best, therefore visits have been limited. We are halfway through May and at last the weather appears to be settling into a norm. As I write this on the day of the Royal Wedding and the FA Cup, the sun is out and their doesn’t seem to be many cars on the road, so we may use this to take a ride out later today and take in another tea shop.
Anyway, what have we achieved so far:
- Lepe Country Park – need to go back and try the rebuild of the centre
- Station Tea Rooms – Burley – excellent
- Breezes – Hillhead – excellent
- Cassandras Cup – Chawton – poor, expensive for what it is…..
- Parade Tea Rooms – Southsea – excellent
- Lulamae’s – Arundel – good
- Arundel Castle – typical historical site fare
- Swanbourne Lodge Tea Rooms – Arundel – never again….
- Waterside Cafe – Arundel – shabby, but tasty food
- Stansted Park Farm – Havant – good
So out of the 10 visited so far, two we would never consider again
Happy Tearoom hunting
Next ride out, Buckler’s Hard, New Forest.